The Tulsa NightWriters Club are writers of every genre. Our members write screen and stage plays, murder mysteries, science fiction, thrillers, romance, and every other genre. We have a guest speaker at each monthly meeting (except May & December.) We are an affiliate club of the Oklahoma Writers Federation, Inc. (OWFI.)
The mission of Tulsa NightWriters Club for over sixty-five years has been to provide a platform for writers of all levels and abilities to receive support, encouragement, and the tools to achieve their writing goals, whether for publication or personal enjoyment through informational and inspirational speakers, networking opportunities with other writers and publishing professionals, help with book promotion, and opportunities to achieve through local, state, and national writing competitions and conferences.
Tulsa NightWriters Club meets on the third Tuesday of every month (except December) at 7:00 PM. We meet at the OSU Center for Poets & Writers,700 N. Greenwood, Tulsa, OK 74106 in the North Hall of their campus. Room 140.
Take the I-244 to downtown Tulsa, and exit on Detroit. If you are coming from the west, the exit for the OSU campus is on the LEFT.
From Detroit Ave turn right onto JH Franklin Road. You will see the Auditorium and Conference Center on the left. You can park in Lot E (first parking lot on left), or across the street in Lot D.
From the main entrance, go past the fountain into the Conference Center. We meet in Room 140, just to the right of the main lobby. I will have signs posted.
Parking is free and open to the public. It is a very short walk.
Our official mailing address is:
Tulsa NightWriters Club
PO Box 702874
Tulsa, OK 74170-2874
Please disregard the site map on the right side of this page showing the Martin Library as our meeting place. This website is being updated to the OSU downtown campus.
What Are The Benefits Of A Tulsa NightWriters Club Membership?
- Membership in a group with a sixty+ year history of supporting writers and soon-to-be writers.
- Monthly meetings with speakers who share up-to-date information in the publishing field, craft instruction, inspiration, and other topics of interest to writers.
- Subscription to monthly newsletter NightScripts.
- Eligibility for annual club writing contest, and discounts for any club-sponsored workshops.
- Affiliate of Oklahoma Federation of Writers, Inc., a state group offering an annual writers’ conference and contests each May.
- Listing of your website/blog on Tulsa NightWriters website.
- Thriving social media community.
- Networking and leadership opportunities.
Please feel free to visit 2 – 3 meetings to see if joining Tulsa NightWriters Club will benefit your writing journey.
Click on the JOIN US tab above for membership information
Follow our blog to stay up to date on the latest information and events. Sign up via email or RSS feed at the upper right hand corner of this page so you don’t miss a thing!